Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blast off! On your face!

Hey y'all, I'd like to welcome you all to the premier post of Filmspurt! So to the three or four friends of mine that have been instructed to visit my new blog, I issue you a hearty, "Hi! Thanks for wasting your employer's time!"

To my employer who may have been told of this blog by one of my co-workers, "Hi *****. I'm totally writing this at home and not on work time. It's Sunday right now. I swear. Also, I've been nicking loonies from petty cash."

To my mother who may have stumbled upon this blog accidentally or been told of its existence by my brother, "Please stop reading now. I'm going to use bad words like fuck, shit, and Howie Mandel. You'd be much happier to pretend this doesn't exist and go back to Oprah.com."

Okay, all good? Still here? No? Fuck you then - get an attention span. For those that have read this far, buckle the fuck up because I'm about to ride films hard and hang em up wet. On your face.

Love,
Filmspurt

4 comments:

  1. yo gport, i'm going to watch rachel getting married at amc too before i read your post. you're a fan of the black bg? a lot of film forums have this colour layout, it's a major eyestrain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black background seemed like a good idea, what with the contrast and all... white stands out on black... many good blogs have this template.... YOU'RE AN EYESTRAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the default template for blogspot? my friend's is also like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one of like 8 default templates to choose from.

    ReplyDelete